Many thanks for taking a look at our Shop Policies. If you have any questions please get in touch, I'd love to help if possible. Questions about Sizing, Shipping Times and Need by Dates are all welcome.
This store accepts payments via
Etsy Gift Cards
iDEAL (Netherlands only)
Sofort (Austria and Germany)
Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
🖐ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
Please note that Order Processing Times are currently 2 to 10 business days and that shipping may take longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding and for supporting a small business during this difficult time.
👉 ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
UK: Royal Mail 48 hrs
USA: USPS First Class Mail 3-6 business days (expect delays)
Canada: 5-20 business days (expect delays)
European Union: 5-20 business days (expect delays)
Elsewhere: 15-45 business days (expect delays)
🔴 Order processing times must be added to the estimated shipping times!
These are estimates only and delays can occur over which we have no control. We are not responsible for items held in customs, customs charges or import taxes which vary from country to country.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the nature of all items being made to order whether customized or not we cannot offer returns or exchanges and all sales are FINAL. For this reason we highly recommend that you check our size guides and item descriptions thoroughly before purchasing. If in doubt please ask us before buying so that we can advise you accordingly.
💗 We will replace items if they are defective, damaged or we have made a mistake. Please send us a message together with a description of the problem and 2 photos, one close up and one of the full item showing the fault or damage and we will make it right.
👉 Size Guides can be found within each listing.
If you are planning for an event or special occasion, please get in touch as soon as possible to allow plenty of time to make and send your order, this is particular important during busy sales seasons but even more so now that COVID-19 has slowed down world-wide transportation.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a Custom T-Shirt or Hat Order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Manuela Hamer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may write to me at:
• Manuela Hamer APDO 70, 18680 Salobreña, Granada, Spain
Everything you see in this store is exclusively designed by us and only available here at So Pink UK. As it is impossible to make such a large variety of items we have partnered with the very best print partners in the UK, USA and Europe. Our partners assist us in making the final item and ship it directly to you offering you faster shipping times. All items are made to order and do not exist prior to your purchase. For this reason it is important that you check the Size Guide and Listing Description to make sure you order the correct size and that you like the fit or style of the item. We do not offer refunds or returns unless items are faulty.
Orders are held for a period of 2 hours to allow customers to cancel, however, after that time we can no longer guarantee this will be possible as your order might have already begun it's processing journey. Please send us a message to alert us of your intent to cancel within 2 hours of placing your order and we will issue a refund, no questions asked.
👉 EXCHANGE POLICY
As all items are made to order we cannot offer size or change of heart exchanges. We will replace items if they are defective, damaged or we have made a mistake. Please send us a message together with a description of the problem and 2 photos, one close up and one of the full item showing the fault or damage and we will make it right.
If you need an item for a specific date, event or celebration please reach out to us to discuss your needs BEFORE placing your order. If you add a need by date to your order it is likely to lead to a processing delay as we seek confirmation from you whether or not to proceed based on the information provided.
It is not possible to guarantee delivery dates and we can only provide estimates which are based on the information provided by carriers such as Royal Mail or USPS.
During busy sales seasons we recommend allowing additional time due to generally high volume of packages being handled by delivery services.
So Pink UK is not responsible for any import duties and/or taxes are levied once the parcel has reached its destination country. These additional charges must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot give any indication as to what they may be.
Customs policies vary from country to country and in some cases, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages. If you have any questions related to customs charges, we would advise you to contact your local customs office.
In the event that your package has been returned due to an incorrect address provided, no access, addressee unknown, unable to forward or marked as unclaimed we will contact you. We are unable to issue any refunds but your order can be re-shipped, however, re-shipping charges and an administration fee of £3.50 will apply even if the original order was shipped free of charge.
If we do not hear from you within 14 days your item will be donated.
Garments are printed using the latest DTG (Direct to Garment) print technologies. Inks used are water based and eco-friendly.
Please wash your item before first use to remove any possible ink stains or manufacturing smells. This is normal and will wash off after the first wash. Follow these guidelines:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.