This store accepts payments via
Etsy Gift Cards
iDEAL (Netherlands only)
Sofort (Austria and Germany)
Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
Order Processing Times are 1 to 3 business days.
ALL domestic orders (within Spain) are dispatched using the Correos Tracked Service. All international orders (outside Spain) are shipped using the Correos Standard Service and upgrades to Tracked Shipping are available at Checkout which we recommend. Tracked Shipping is included where an upgrade is NOT available at Checkout.
Regardless of what shipping method you have chosen at Checkout, the Order Processing Time must be added to estimated shipping times. If unsure when your order will dispatch, please see the 'SHIP BY' date on your Receipt Page.
Orders are not dispatched on weekends or public holidays. If you need an item by a specific date please message us first to discuss this before purchasing.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of all our items being made to order whether customized or not we cannot offer returns or exchanges and all sales are FINAL. For this reason we highly recommend that you check our Size Guides and Item Descriptions thoroughly before purchasing. If in doubt please ask us before you check out so that we can advise you accordingly.
Size Guides can be found within each listing.
Once payment has been received you can still cancel or change your order but you must do so within 2 HOURS of placing your order by notifying us either by sending a message or email to sales [!at] sopink.co.uk . Beyond this time frame we cannot guarantee any changes can be made as we may have already started to process your order. Orders can still be cancelled after this time but no refund can be made if the order has already started to be processed or indeed dispatched.
If incorrect address details have been provided and an item has been returned as undelivered or if you have refused the item or failed to collect it from the relevant delivery service no refund can be made and reshipping charges will apply should you subsequently wish us to dispatch the item again to the correct address.
When a returned package is received we will contact you via convo as well as the email address you provided with your order. Returned packages are held for 14 days. If we do not hear from you during this time the item/s will be disposed of.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Spain: 1 to 4 business days
European Union: 1 to 3 weeks
USA, Canada: 2 - 5 weeks
Australia: 2 - 5 weeks
These are estimates only and delays can occur over which we have no control, specially for shipments outside of the EU as packages are often held for some time at Customs (US, Canada, Australia). We therefore recommend allowing up to 6 weeks to receive your item as well as to 'ADD TRACKING' where available at Checkout for an additional charge.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a Custom T-Shirt or Hat Order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Manuela Hamer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may write to me at:
• Manuela Hamer APDO 70, 18680 Salobreña, Granada, Spain
Your order will be dispatched within 1 to 3 business days. This is the time it takes us to process your order and must be added to the estimated shipping times which depend on the country the order is shipping to and what shipping option was purchased at Checkout.
> Domestic orders (within Spain) usually arrive within 1 to 4 business days.
> UK and other EU orders usually arrive within 1 to 2 weeks
> US, Canada & Australian orders usually arrive within 2 to 4 weeks but we recommend allowing up to 6 weeks due to the time it can take to clear Customs over which we have no control.
Please let us know of your need by date before purchasing so that we can advise you if this is possible. We recommend allowing at least 6 weeks and upgrading to tracked shipping at Checkout where available. You will always receive an honest reply from us.
However, if you have failed to advise us of your need by date and your order has already been processed and/or dispatched we cannot be held responsible and we won't be able to cancel or refund your order.
Please ensure that you have provided a full and correct delivery address. If you wish to change the delivery address after you have placed an order this can only be done by cancelling your order and placing a new one using the correct address. Orders returned as undelivered due to an incorrect/incomplete address provided are not refundable but can be re-shipped however, full re-shipping charges will apply.
If we do not hear from you within 14 days of notifying you of receipt of your returned package it will be disposed of.
Detailed sizing information is provided in each product listing and can either be found in the product description and/or the listing photos. Women's tops vary widely in style and size, therefore we recommend that you thoroughly read the item description and if necessary compare the measurements provided with one of your own garments. If unclear, please get in touch before ordering so that we can advise you accordingly.
Due to the large variety of styles, colours, print options and combinations, all items in this store are being made to order and therefore we cannot offer and refunds or exchanges, unless items are faulty.
All orders are dispatched from Spain. Any import duties and taxes are levied once the parcel has reached its destination country. These additional charges must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot give any indication as to what they may be.
Customs policies vary from country to country and in some cases, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages. If you have any questions related to customs charges, we would advise you to contact your local customs office.
In the rare event that you have received faulty goods or we have made a mistake please contact us within 3 days of receipt of your goods and if possible take photographs of the damage or error. We cannot accept any claims for faulty goods if they have been used, worn or in any way tampered with and we cannot accept any consequential losses relating to the purchase of these goods.
We will of course send you out a replacement as soon as possible or if you prefer, refund you the item cost plus original shipping charges but excluding any incurred customs charges.
We use professional grade premium vinyl flex which does not crack or fade.
We always recommend following the washing instructions of the individual item however, if this is not available, we recommend the following Washing Guidelines:
Clothing & Tote Bags
Max 40 C degree wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Iron on reverse only, never directly over the design.
Sponge clean only.
We take great care not to infringe on any Trade Marks or Copy Rights with our designs, however, new applications are filed & registrations are granted on a daily basis across the globe which makes it nigh impossible to be aware of them all. Therefore, if you feel that we have infringed in any way on your Trade Mark of Copy Right, please do get in touch with us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to put this right. We appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
If you need an item urgently please get in touch via convo or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide you with Express Shipping quotes depending on your requirements.